SAHAYATHRIKA

Saturday 11 February 2017

                   SCHOOL INDUCTION REPORT
                       ST. STEPHEN'S HIGH SCHOOL 
                                  PATHANAPURAM



ST.STEPHEN'S H.S PATHANAPURAM
St.Stephen's H.S is one of the prominent educational institution in Pathanapuram Taluk, in Kollam District. in the year 1926, H.G Marthoma Dianysius Metropolitha thirumeni established it for boys. Sri C.M Ebraham was the first head master of this school. This school comes under the ownership of the corporate named " Society of the order of sacred Transfiguration" Pathanapuram. The present manager is Rev. C.O Joseph Ramban. Shri. Alex Daniel is the present head master of this institution. There is about 2042 students in St. Stephen's H.S.

6.2.2017
         It was the first day in school as part of our school induction. first we meet the head master of school. He gave lot of instructions to us. then the Biology teacher, Dr. Sam ji sir explained about the classes and divisions in the school. 2nd period we Natural science students went to observe the class of Susan teacher who takes Biology. We observed her teaching style, student interaction, student participation etc.the next period I introduced my self in class IX- I. After noon we got opportunity to observe the class taken by our senior, Thushara in the class IX-F.


7.2.2017
        Today I got opportunity to take an individual class about "Respiration" in the class of VII- E.
It was a thrilling and first experience to me as a teacher. I got good feedback from students. Me and my two other classmates engaged at V- C in a free period. We gave them an activity to make a poster about "water pollution".


9.2.2017
         I got a chance to engage the class of IX- I. I distributed a questionnaire to students about "the role of school libraries in learning process" as part of my practicum. Then we visited science lab by the supervision of Jincy teacher. After noon me with Asha and Bincy completed a portion about "adolescence" as shared teaching in the class of VIII- G. Then the next period I got a chance to supervise a class test which is conducted by our senior to the class of IX-H.


10.2.2017
        At the first period Sir send us to take the attendance in the class of IX-J. then I went to VI-H with physical science student teachers. We conducted a quiz section to students. They responded well.  At the last period we engaged in the class of IX- I.



      








   

No comments:

Post a Comment