SAHAYATHRIKA

Wednesday 6 December 2017

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN

            INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN
 I took my 16th lesson plan as my innovative lesson plan. In this I discussed the topic Liver and skin of chapter To maintain homeostasis of 9th standard. Here I prepared one of activity in innovative way. that is I made a cartoon representation to explain the problems of liver faced nowadays. I prepared dialogues between liver and other body parts about this issue. Then I introduced it infront of students and direct them to act this at class room. Through this way I introduced a topic as an innovative activity

.

5 comments:

  1. ലെസ്സൺ പ്ലാൻ പുതിയ ആവിഷ്കരണത്തിൽ വളരെ നന്നായിട്ട് ചെയ്തിട്ടുണ്ട് .കുട്ടികൾ ഇത് രസകരമായി വായിച്ചോ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent and creative work.. Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work and nice Creation, keep it up, good luck 👍

    ReplyDelete